What’s in the partnership?
Through this partnership, we’re offering more than LinkedIn Learning. Get access to the following:
For your clients and staff
- Convenient, accessible, and free education modules for individual professional development.
- Deploy LinkedIn Learning for all of your clients to build in-demand skills.
- Deploy LinkedIn Learning for staff professional development for your team to deliver the best programs for your clients.
- Upload your custom training resources using the platform to deliver training in a virtual setting
For select staff in your organization
- Search for employers, stakeholders or clients - and jobs sought by your clients.
- Cultivate new relationships with employers, for stronger employment pathways.
- Search and connect to new clients who currently open to employment opportunities.
LinkedIn Talent Insight
- Get access to real-time data and insights – ensuring programming teaches to the skills most demanded by local employers.
- Deploy LinkedIn Talent Insights to specific team members who research labour market trends to inform programming, services and job pathways
First Work Members & Registered Organizations
New to LinkedIn x First Work?
Ready to get Learning, Talent Insights and Recruiter? Download our handbook to get you up to speed on these 3 tools!
Looking to promote these free licenses?
Already started but looking for some support?
Questions still not answered? Reach out to [email protected] and our team will get back to you!
Give your staff access to LinkedIn's premium digital tools
Be ready to support a stronger economic recovery in Ontario. Get convenient, accessible, and free professional development learning modules, the right labour market information, and directly connected with HR contacts in growing industries with these suite of LinkedIn tools.
Give your clients access to LinkedIn Learning
Give your clients access to a new platform to develop the right soft, digital, and business skills to pivot in the post-COVID economic recovery. Expand their networks, bringing them closer to the labour market and increasing the chances of employment success through` LinkedIn Learning.
Non-First Work Member Organizations
Are you a provider looking to enhance professional development for your staff or upskill the clients you serve? Register to gain access for your staff and clients to this offering.
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.