Contests - Win $ Prizes for Using LinkedIn!
First Work and LinkedIn have set up Gamification Challenges to help you make the most out of your FREE LinkedIn Learning licenses and win prizes at the same time.
For Jobseekers!Complete the #SkillUpON Monthly Course Challenge for a chance to win $150!
March #SkillUpON Challenge | Develop your Emotional Intelligence.Complete the #SkillUpON course of the month to be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a $150 gift card. 20 winners per month!
What's an elevator pitch? How do I deliver one effectively? LinkedIn Learning instructor Tatiana Kolovou gives concrete examples, tips and tricks throughout this short 38-minute impactful course!
Bonus entry for those who add the certification to their LinkedIn profile by:
- adding the course certificate to your profile,
- sharing the course on LinkedIn.com using hashtag #SkillUpON, and
- submitting your screen shots to First Work.
For Organizations and Staff!Participate as an Organization through the Monthly First Work x LinkedIn Licenses Survey through story submission or the Long-Term Organization Challenge by making the most of all 3 licenses.
Monthly First Work x LinkedIn Licenses Survey
First Work and LinkedIn want to know how you are utilizing the LinkedIn tools to better support your clients and to strengthen your internal workforces.
Chances to win $2,000 for your organization!
Submit your stories here to be entered into a raffle to win your organization $2000.00.
- Two organization winners per month - $2,000 prize
- Submission collections ongoing – Until March 25th, 2022
To enter the raffle, submit your story on how you leveraged the LinkedIn solutions across the following topic areas: To enter the raffle, submit your story on how you leveraged the LinkedIn solutions across the following topic areas:
- Upskilling: Bringing jobseekers, displaced workers, and long-term unemployed closer to employment success.
- Professional Development: Enhancing your capacity as practitioners.
- Digitization: Leveraging modern resources that support digitization in the sector and closing the gap between job seekers & employment.
- The organization must be a non-profit working in Employment Services, the Employment Sector, or adjacent sector.
- The Organization must be in Ontario.
- Organizations that have received Service Agreements are not eligible.
- One submission per person, per month
Long-Term Organization ChallengeMake use of your licenses for a chance to win a grand prize of $6,000 for your organization.
FOUR organizations will have the chance to win a grand total of $6,000! Winners will be determined using the following metrics:
- LinkedIn Learning: Highest average hours viewed per active learner
- Talent Insights: Highest number of searches performed individually on Talent Insights
- Recruiter: Highest number of InMails sent individually
FOUR organizations will have the chance to win a grand total of $6,000!
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.